Saturday 23 April 2011

Shopping Haul


Firstly I'd like to apologise for my lack of blogging this week, I have been suffering from the worst blogger's block :(
Yesterday I spent the day with my mam getting some retail therapy.
I came home with:

Blue and White stripy OTK socks
Giant Blue Flower clip (I'm going to attach it to the straw hat)
Crow Keyring (I plan on attaching this to a chain and making it into a necklace)
Red and blue striped headbow.
Glitter eyeliners in pink, gold, blue, silver and turquoise.
An alice band made of zippers.
A blue zipper to be part of a heart tote for my mam :)
Gold and blue eyeshadows.
Black Ilmasqua lipstick.
Crochet hook.
Bright blue tights.

Paper doilies.
Pleather remnant.
Straw hat.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails