Friday 11 November 2011

Whitby Alt Fest October 2011: Monday


On Monday we didn't do a huge amount during the day, we did a little wandering, watched some TV.
I'm a little disappointed in myself for completely forgetting about the Victorian and Steampunk picnic as I had wanted to go, but these things happen.


In the evening we headed out to the Met for Manic Monday, which was S+M themed this time.
I went out in an outfit inspired by Fetish Ponygirls mixed with a bit of a Deathrock look, I had originally intended to wear PVC leggings but the ones I ordered from ebay turned out to not be PVC like they said in the description, nor the size they claimed to be so I ended up with the skirt, which in retrospect kind of worked out better than the leggings would have.

Again I had a great time, did plenty of dancing (slightly more than the previous night) and had a few bottles of my poison of choice (Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer), and swooshed my riding crop around in an amusing manner.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails