Wednesday 28 December 2011

101 things in 10001 days

So instead of New Years Resolutions this year I'm planning on starting the Day Zero Project.
I tried this a few years back, when I was still using myspace, but most of my goals were to big and unachievable, so this time I've been a little more realistic.
I'll be starting on January 1st, which means I'll finish on September 28th 2014.


  1. Start eating around 50% raw foods.
  2. Make my first sale of the year.
  3. Have a wardrobe that is 75% handmade and/or vintage.
  4. Take Kev to dinner.
  5. Help towards affording a better house or us to live in.
  6. Keep blogging
  7. Cook more
  8. Thank my Gods for everything I have
  9. Visit a country I haven’t been to yet
  10. Email myself on the first day an email I’ll get on the last day.
  11. Get another tattoo
  12.  Leave an inspirational note inside a book for someone to find
  13. Tie a note to a balloon and let it go
  14. Send a secret to PostSecret
  15. Find a personally inspirational quote and work it into a piece of art or home decor
  16.  Write a song
  17.  Send a message in a bottle
  18. Host a dinner party
  19. learn another craft
  20.  ride a horse
  21. Get the autograph of one person I admire 
  22. Order room service
  23. Add to the wall of graffiti in the only toilet cubicle with a lock in THAT PLACE
  24.  Shop in Japan
  25. Get gel nails
  26. Attend and photograph a fashion show
  27. Make a list of 25 things I like about myself
  28. Attend a wine tasting
  29. Donate money to charity
  30. Have a pen pall
  31. Have a vintage cocktail party
  32. Write a personal mission statement
  33. Send a postcard via postcrossing.com
  34. Take part in http://operationbeautiful.com/
  35. fulfil my dream of having my own textile design business
  36. Start lino printing again
  37. Go to a German Club
  38. Make my own corset
  39. Knit a pair of socks
  40. Go shopping in London
  41. Attend a Murder Mystery
  42. Go strawberry picking in the summer
  43. Meet somebody from Tumblr
  44. Go to the ballet
  45. Go to the Opera
  46. Drink a Guinness in Ireland
  47. Build a gingerbread house
  48. Get my picture taken with Santa
  49. Create a family tree
  50. Wear a bikini on the beach
  51. Get professionally measured for a bra
  52. Have my hands hennaed
  53. Sew a quilt
  54. make a batch of pickles
  55. get a group of people together to create butterflies for the Butterfly Project http://www.hmh.org/ed_butterfly1.shtml
  56. treat a friend, who is having a really rotten day to lunch and a pedi
  57. Get my fortune told
  58. Write a letter to someone who has inspired me
  59. Have a conversation with a complete stranger
  60. learn basic German so I don’t have as many *lost lamb face*  moments at Mera Luna
  61. Write my name in the sand
  62. Make bread (regular bread) from scratch
  63. Buy myself something sexy
  64. Send 20 Loli valentines
  65. Go outside and watch the clouds.
  66. Write a song.
  67. Buy a camcorder.
  68. Write an e-mail to my favorite author
  69. Make candles
  70. learn more vintage hairstyles and be good at them
  71. Have my aura photographed
  72. Host an 'adult toy' party
  73. Make French macaroons
  74. Go sailing
  75. go to an auction
  76. dry my own flowers
  77. make wheat bread from scratch
  78. Go to a sporting event
  79. Try a new beer
  80. Be an extra in a movie or TV show
  81. Have waist length hair
  82. find something marvelous at a thrift store
  83. learn to pole dance
  84. Bake my own crisps
  85. Fill a giant photo frame with pictures
  86. Figure out how to show love properly
  87. Get one of those "old fashioned" photos taken
  88. attend the edinburgh festival fringe
  89. Have my make-up done at a make-up counter.
  90. Get the autograph of one person I admire
  91. Make a photo book for someone
  92. apply for a reality show
  93. Cut the people out of my life I don't want or need but haven't had the guts to so far
  94. Write a children's book
  95. Walk Hadrian's Wall
  96. Write a list of songs that I want to be played at my funeral
  97. Make some faery wings
  98. Make shopping bags
  99. Make Calzone from scratch
  100. create a little mini documentary
  101. get my nose peirced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails