Tuesday 13 December 2011

My Goals


So I decided to write down some goals to keep me motivated when I'm working, obviously eventually I want enough to be able to set up Arachnee Threads, but I think that's a fair way off, so for now I have seven slightly more realistic goals:

1. Make my first sale.

2. Earn more money in a week than I would if I was on Jobseeker's Allowance (roughly three sales).

3. Earn enough to buy a decent pair of boots (I don't have any boots at the moment, this is ok for now but will be a bit of a nightmare when it starts to snow).

4. Earn enough to give back to charity myself. (While I know that doing what I do helps charities out, I feel that I'd like to be able to contribute myself)

5. Earn enough to not have to make excuses around people's birthdays.

6. Pay back my half of the Mera Luna Hotel money.

7. Buy a pair of Vivienne Westwood shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails