Saturday 18 February 2012

Friday Feature - Zammap.com



(posted on Saturday due to an issue I was having with the photographs sorry)
A few weeks ago I entered a competition on Zammap's Facebook Fanpage to win something pink for Valentines Day, I was the lucky winner and chose  fat red stripe bows
 and so I decided to review them.



I am quite pleased with how these look in my hair, they're very pretty, and match quite well with some fabric I bought recently to make a Lolita OP.



The only real flaw I can see is how the ribbon has been folded over and hot glued at the back, personally I think they'd look much more professional if the ribbon was sealed from fraying by melting the edges over a flame as I find the hot glue globs slightly messy, although this is just personal preference.



I am interested in buying from Zammap at some point in the future, I have taken a look at some of the other things on the site and I really like the mini crowns, what do you think?

Final Scores:
Look: 5/5
Construction: 3/5

Edit:
Construction amended to 2/5 as the back fell off one of the bows the second time I wore them and I had to glue gun it back on :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails