Monday 20 February 2012

Outfit post


Something dawned on me recently, something a lot of alt fashion bloggers never do is post what they wear when they aren't dressed up to the nines.
So here you go, this is what I wore on a recent grocery shopping trip...Lol yes I do indeed wear a corset sometimes when I'm doing mundane tasks (I like the support I get from corsets much better than the lack of support I get from skinny, little bra wires...).

Even though it's not yet spring I tend to wear skirts rather than trousers...I hate trousers they feel weird BLEH!
So anyhow I hope this was insightful :)

I love this corset :D

***
4.) What survivor would you be 100% okay with if they were killed next episode?


Shane, I seem to spend 90% of each episode wanting to beat him to death with a shovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails