Tuesday 24 July 2012

Hosting my first Blog/Art Hop!


I came up with this idea on the way home from the Post Office yesterday, anyway my idea is that for everybody that signs up they have to have a photo of them taken with the previous photo. Crappy diagrams ahead:



So it would go like this person one (me) would have someone take their photo holding a photo (I am not sure what the first photo would be, it might actually end up being a sign saying "Droste Effect Blog Hop" or something like that.

The next person (first person to sign up) has their photo taken with the first photo (you could either print it out or display it on an ipad and hold it up or something)

The next person would have a photo taken with the photo of the last person holding the first photo and so on and so on.

As each person posts their photo I will do a little write up about their blog on my blog and link to them. At the end of the project when the last person takes their photo, I will take one final photo holding the photo of everybody so that it becomes like an endless loop.
I will also make a post featuring all of the individual photos.

Rules

  • To participate you need to sign up with the linky at the bottom of the page.
  • If you don't have a blog but still want to do this then you may sign up using Twitter/ Facebook/etc, but please be aware that people you may not know may try and add you.
  • When it is your turn to take a photo you will have 48 hours to take your photo, if you can't take a photo in that time LET ME KNOW otherwise you will be skipped and the next person will get their chance instead. You can let me know either by commenting on my blog or sending me an email at random_havok@hotmail.co.uk
  • When you post you photo to your own blog (or whatever you signed up with) please link back to  http://hrhqueenalexandria.blogspot.co.uk/ 
  • After posting your photo visit the blog of the next person on the list and let them know it's their turn.
You don't need to follow my blog to participate, (but it would be awesome if you did decide to start following me :) )

If you have any questions don't hesitate to let me know in the comments below.
You have one week to sign up, have fun :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails