Sunday 4 November 2012

Because saying "no thanks" is hard now

I spotted this on Friday when I was picking up my wristband in The Spa. Am I the only one who finds this a bit pretentious?
Whatever happened to just saying no if someone asks for a photo?
I realise there are some utter arses around, but the majority of the photographers are nice, hard working people, who just want some snaps of interestingly dressed folk.
Stop and think about this for a moment, do you really think that a piece of cardboard is going to make any difference to those few that just won't take no for an answer?
As for photographers being detrimental?
Personally I find all the rumours about cancelled events far more harmful to people's Whitby experience than a few photographers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails