Monday 21 January 2013

Augustin Teboul FW 13/14 - Somewhen

The video of Somewhen.

I showed part of Augustin Teboul's Autumn/Winter collection for next year in the video from Berlin Fashion week yesterday, but here is the full collection presented in this little art film.

In stark contrast to the Vivienne Westwood collection I posted about last week, Annelie Augustin and Odély Teboul's collection is about textures rather than colours.
This is obvious from the knits, laces and layering going on and I can't help feeling that this is the collection that will inspire most of my wardrobe next winter.

My personal favourites in this collection are the long, crochet lace dress (I'm always a fan of intricate crochet!), and the crochet snood layered under the beret.

How about you? What do you like/dislike from this collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails