Thursday 14 March 2013

Jonathan Saunders Women's Wear A/W 13/14


This collection REALLY surprised me, if you've pressed play before starting to read this you'll probably see why.
I'm really not that fond of the first few outfits, I know I have weird taste and everything but they're just to safe and mainstream-y for me (even with the vinyl decals), and then SUDDENLY!!!
Vinyl and devore (two of my favourite things!) EVERYWHERE!
It's kind of like watching someone have a mid-life crisis and go from twin set and pearls to fabulous sex goddess in seconds!
And it's not just the black vinyl that I love, take a look at the pink dress...UNF!
Also predictably (because lets face it I am) I also really like the vinyl bodices and corsets (especially the ones that cup the busts).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails