Saturday 20 April 2013

Patient, patient, bumblebee!

My last photoshoot for this month was with Anth Short Photography (who I worked with very briefly as part of the Victorian Gothic group shoot)


 While having a lens right up in my face for portrait shots is a little intimidating at first, I really like how these came out.

The Antlers, skirt and headbow I made myself, the long sleeved blouse is from Surface Spell Gothic and the sleeveless one I have on top is 1980's vintage that I onion dyed.


The park we used for this shoot is Mowbray Park in Sunderland, I used to go to this park as a child with my grandma and I hadn't been back in quite a few years, I forgot how pretty it was!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails