Friday 10 May 2013

Siouxsie Sioux inspired look at this month's group shoot


This month's group shoot was punk themed, and so I decided my look would be influenced by Siouxsie Sioux for this one (yes I know she's more known for being the queen of Goth but she started out as a Punk!)

I learned the hard way that thigh high boots should not be worn outdoors on cobbled streets!

Above three photos by Shot to Bits Photography

There are plenty more photos from this shoot to go up, but I won't be sharing them here, so if you're interested in seeing them you should go like my page on Facebook, which has regular updates on my modelling :)
I have a very exciting shoot coming up as well as an interview on another blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails