Friday 21 June 2013

Lolita 52 Challenge - Week 21 - Plan for a trip! A week's worth of Lolita outfits I can fit in a small suitcase


Now this is a fun challenge!
I decided to make seven co-ords out of just a few pieces that can be used a few times in different combinations.


If I'm packing light I only take my smaller petti as the large one takes up way too much space!


One way of packing light is to go for more casual Lolita inspired looks.


That's not to say that you can't have a day or two in your finery.

I looked possessed in this, forgive me 0.o

But depending on your location it might not be practical to be all frills all the time!



And depending on where it is you're going on your trip it might not be practical to wear OTT sweet.


If I'm flying I just wear something ultra casual, no petti and no accessories because it's not practical to keep taking things off to go through security.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails