Wednesday 22 October 2014

A Bit Obsessed

My character Shala

Ok confession time, I didn't post an entry yesterday because most of my free time was eaten up by getting completely lost in Dragon Age Origins.
I'd heard a lot of awesome reviews and always intended to get around to playing it at some point and never did, and a couple of weeks ago it was free on Origins so I thought, heh five years later maybe it's time to have a try?
It has eaten my life!
For a game that is five years old and I got for free I am incredibly impressed, I will post a full review once I complete my first playthrough.
I think it's pretty certain at this point I will quite happily pay for the rest of the series :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails