Monday 16 March 2015

Edwardian Underthings

Today I thought I'd share this very interesting video I found of Melanie Talkington of Lace Embrace giving a demonstration of Edwardian underpinnings.

You may recognise Melanie as she was the woman who appeared with Cathie Jung on the Tyra Banks Show that I posted a clip of in this post here.
It's a very interesting video and it makes me want to make more petticoats.
The corset featured is a very similar shape to the one that I am making at the moment with my Teaspoon and an Open Mind fabric, hopefully I will get a chance to finish it off soon, I have been so busy that I haven't had the chance, once I do though I intend to make another corset to the same ;pattern but in plainer fabric for stealthing in, as I really do love the shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails