Saturday 21 March 2015

SIMPLICITY’S STAR SEWIST!

My pattern arrived in the post this morning for my entry into Simplicity's Star Sewist contest this morning!
I'm entering the Vintage section because I felt like this is the pattern that has the most potential for me... Plus how freaking awesome is the belted version going to look over a corset?
My plan of attack is to make out a mock up first to see how it sits on me and if I'll need to make any alterations (I'm long waisted so chances are I'll need to make a couple of alterations), and then I will make a few sketches for my competition entry.

There's still time to enter the contest, you can find the details on the Simplicity blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails