Monday 27 April 2015

LACE: Lolitas Against Cyberbullying & Explotation

Follwing on from yesterday's post about RinRin Doll I was directed to this.
Now I don't completely agree with what she has to say, and I do feel like a bit of it is pretty rambly, however it's based on her personal experiences and not mine, so obviously her experience is going to be different to mine, but I can agree with the overall message of making something bigger.
Lolita has a pretty terrible reputation outside of the community because of a handful of people who like to hide under anonymity.
So LACE has my full support and I will likely make my own post fairly soon (although not video because my voice is still kinda screwed from the uvulaitus I had for the last fortnight).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails