Friday 5 June 2015

Alexandria, Alexandria, how does your garden grow?

Now for some garden updates!
My tallest broad bean plant has ten pods!
Five of them are visible in that photo but they're all still pretty small at the moment

The next tallest is covered in flowers

As is this one

Buds on this one, so flowers in a few days.
They all smell really nice which is something I've not noticed growing broad beans in my grandma's garden in previous years.

My mint plant I bought a few weeks ago seems to have decided to take over the world since I moved it to a bigger pot!

Rosemary steadily getting bigger

lettuce doing pretty well

And this is my basil I bought in Lidl yesterday, apparently it should be ok outdoors during the summer but will have to come in for the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails