Saturday 27 June 2015

Kitten has Claws Previews

Two previews from my most recent shoot 
I'm gearing up to start selling online (hopefully in September if I can get the paperwork and web hosting sorted in time) and so I have begun to get shoots together in clothes I have made and intend to sell online. For this shoot I wore the Medusa skirt, with a corset and accessories by Forever in Black, but on the page itself I plan on having a few different photos of how it can be styled with or without a corset.
I also got to do a few portrait shots of Forever in Black accessories and the knife that Kev bought for me at Comic Con :)

Photos in this post by Peter Lennox (who doesn't have a website)
Skirt by me
Corset and accessories by Forever in Black

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails