Wednesday 29 July 2015

Feel Good 101: Bullying (And Why Your Teachers Are Wrong)

So I've been watching a bunch of Emmablackery's videos this week (found her via some videos she did with Ashens and My Virgin Kitchen and I have this thing where when I find someone new to subscribe to I'll go through and watch everything they've ever recorded because I'm a bit weird like that).
Anyway, I found this one and it struck a chord with me, because I too tried to ignore bullying like the teachers said when I was bullied at school and it just ended up getting worse and worse, so yeah I agree that ignoring it does nothing, and I have found that facing it works much better for me personally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails