Thursday 10 September 2015

The Deathstyle Agenda


A few days back I mentioned that I am starting my own business, this is something I've wanted to do for a number of years and at last I am getting the chance.
I'll hopefully be tax registered and have the etsy store set up by the end of the month, with and actual website at some point soon afterwards.
Today I thought I'd talk bullet points about the aims and ideals of my brand.


  • Deathstyle aims bring alternative fashions for every body type, as I don't believe that alternative should be confined to one.
  • Deathstyle is a celebration of the creative and unique.
  • Deathstyle aims to combine and compose ideas into different and individual pieces so that you can be who you want to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails