Tuesday 8 March 2016

5. Don't go looking for love, let it find you.



When I met Kev I had ust come out of a relationship with someone who really hurt me, I wasn't looking for a relationship and I will freely admit I was just looking for someone to keep me entertained over the Summer, and well Summer just never ended.
Thinking about it, every time I've found myself in a great relationship has been times I wasn't really looking for a relationship, and looking back at people I knew when I was younger who from their teens would always talk about how they needed a girlfriend or a boyfriend and would get really sad when they didn't have one, they're still like that, and usually still single.
Maybe it's just me, but I kinda feel like people can tell when you're desperate to get into a relationship, any relationship at all and it scares them off because it can come across as really creepy and clingy, and so you end up attracting totally the wrong people because you end up in relationships with other people who are creepy and clingy and don't realise you're not suited to each other until you've signed a 25 year mortgage.
I know the media like to push this image on people, women especially that if you don't find someone right now you'll end up alone forever, but I really don't think that is the case. YMMV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Queens Of The Wild Frontier

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails